Monday, March 18, 2019

PEST SPRAY

MONDAY
3-18-2019


Got up at 7:30AM when I heard hubby in the kitchen.

He and Dave were already on the patio talking.

I got the shower in our master bathroom ready for Dave to take a shower.

Then I made lattes.

I picked up dog poo, cleaned cat litter, took garbage outside. Vacuumed.

Dave 2.0 took a shower at 9AM.

Diego, Evolve Pest Spray came at 10AM and sprayed.

Dave left to return to Idaho. We said goodbyes and waved him off.

Hubby made phone calls to Fidelity to get info from website for taxes.

Hubby called Delta Dental to question payments.

Hubby left at 11AM to work on wood at Todd's shop.

I finished TAXES!

Wilson and I sat outside on the patio while enjoying the sunshine.

I put away laundry.

I ordered more Brazilian Blowout conditioner & shampoo.

No comments: