Sunday, March 03, 2019

SUNDAY AND WONDERFUL WEATHER

SUNDAY
3-3-2019

I woke up at 6AM; hubby was already up. I went potty & back to bed.

Then up at 7AM to make breakfast & latte. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed. I started laundry.

I picked up dog poo outside. I took garbage bag outside to the dumpster.

Then hubby fed dogs outside; it was a wonderful warm day.

We listened to music and sat outside on the patio.

We watched Full Custom Garage work on a train truck.

Hubby put the Roomba in the bedrooms.

I put away laundry.

We made contract for renters; then we wrote up sales offers to Renters in house so that hubby can take it with him on his trip this coming week.

Sat out on the patio most of the day, listening to music on Spotify. 

For lunch, Hubby made tortellini pasta with Meatballs that we bought from Smith's last night.

Pasta & Meatballs


Hubby also made hamburgers on the grille for tomorrow night.

Hubby filled in the holes in the wall with plaster, ready for paint tomorrow.

The plaster dried quicker than we thought and hubby painted the walls where it was needed, then filled in little chips also.

We watched TV.  Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: