Friday, March 01, 2019

TRYING TO SEW

FRIDAY
3-1-2018

Got up at 6:30AM. It was cloudy, cool. Nice day.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs.

We sat and watched Spokane News. Very cold there, but no snow today.

Received notification that we got paid from Renter at house.

I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed.

I started Roomba in both rooms.

Started laundry.

Hubby spray painted the fish a metal color that we purchased last night at Walmart. It will have to dry.

Hubby took the Can-Am to Wood guy's shop to work on my office table.

I cleaned up cat & dog food/water. Then I emptied the Roomba & Vacuum canisters.

I took a shower & washed my hair. Then I dried it.

Could not shut the bathroom door, animals kept coming in and out for food, water, and to watch me shower.

Set up & cleaned my sewing machine. Then I tried to find hubby's shorts to repair, but they were missing.

Put away laundry.

Had to keep letting Ben & Wilson in and out. Ben is restless and cannot decide where he wants to be.

I paid bills.

I ate lunch, the left-over sandwich from Wendy's last night.

I cut out tree designs for quilt.

Hubby got home at Noon.

Watched Endeavour on TV to pass the time.

Then we ordered Domino's chicken & pizza for dinner.

Watched a couple shows of Cruise Ships. About a Cruise ship in the French Polynesian Islands called Paul Gauguin Cruises. Very interesting. If we ever have $ to spend, we could go there.

We ate dinner.

Watched You're The Worst on TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: