Tuesday, March 05, 2019

HUBBY LEAVES FOR IDAHO

TUESDAY
3-5-2019

Got up at 6AM.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs.

We watched the morning news on TV.

Then I started Roombas.

We put out more garbage in the trash can. The Garbage pick up came by and hubby brought the trash can back to the house.

Then hubby went outside to rake up the mess on the mound that Ben had dug up.

 Last Time At Home For Friends

Hubby packed and put stuff into his truck. I got out Monkey squeaky toys for Ben to take along on the trip.

At 10AM, said goodbye to Hubby & Ben. They took off. Had to stop at Flying J here in town to get fuel. Then they headed out.

Wilson sat on the bed for most of day, watching for Hubby & Ben to come back...

 Wilson Watching For Friends

Robert Playing Under Rug


 Stop at Cedar City for Fuel & Potty Walk

 Ben on Bed at Pocatello, ID La Quinta Inn

Wilson slept in the front bedroom by himself. I went to bed at 11PM. Rattler slept with me for a while.

No comments: