Saturday, March 16, 2019

HUBBY AND JOHN TO ARAVADA SPRINGS

SATURDAY
3-16-2019

Woke up at 5AM really having to pee.

Got up at 6AM. I had nightmares last night.

Hubby was making eggs for Wilson and fed him. Then hubby made burritos to take with him on the ride today.

I cleaned up cat litter. Then I made lattes.

I started laundry.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby went out to start the Can-Am at 8AM. Then John came over and got seat-belted into it. I went out and showed him where everything was. Hubby got John some gloves to wear. They took off at 8:15AM.

Wilson and I walked at Noon. We got lost in one of the subdivisions and it took longer to get home. I had taken water, but he did not want to drink any.

I did several loads of laundry and put it away.

I started doing TAXES, had to upload last year's taxes from the old computer in the closet.

Hubby got home at 3PM.

Hubby wanted to take a nap and we sat on the patio. It was warm, but got very windy around .


No comments: