Wednesday, March 13, 2019

HUBBY COMES HOME

WEDNESDAY
3-13-2019

Rained late last night. Then there was 25-50 mph wind gusts all night long.

I woke up at 6AM to a bird screeching outside.

I made a latte for myself. I did not want to eat yet as my tummy was upset.

Heated up eggs for Wilson. He ate them. Rattler jumped up on the counter & I gave him some ham.

Then I started to clean the house.

Wilson was watching for Daddy to come home all day.

Wilson


I vacuumed, Picked up cat litter. Picked up dog poo.

Washed dog bedding. Did 3 other loads of laundry.

Took garbage out to trash.

Steam cleaned the floors.

Washed my hair.

In between doing all this, I talked on the phone with hubby while he drove home. I also ordered Starbucks 2X for him; and found him a truck wash.

He got home at 6PM.

He made himself some dinner.

We watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM

No comments: