Saturday, March 30, 2019

SATURDAY & RIDE ON THE MESA

SATURDAY
3/30/2019

Got up at 6:30AM and made lattes.

Hubby had already been up and fed dogs eggs.

Wilson and I went on our walk around the neighborhood. I tried calling hubby several times, but he did not answer.

Got back from our walk and hubby had vacuumed the house. He left his phone in the bathroom.

Hubby watched automotive shows on TV.

I took a shower. Ate the rest of my breakfast.

Hubby had to clean up dog pee in my office while I was gone walking.

I started laundry. Hubby had started dishes.

At 11:30, Garry the neighbor texted to find out if we wanted to go for a ride on the SXS today as he and Dawn planned to go.

We got ready, hubby packed sandwiches. I changed shirts, got my boots on, made sure dogs had water & food. Left dogs outside in backyard.

Steve came down with his Polaris and another 2 guys met us at Garry's. Dawn decided against going and wanted to walk with Judy and another woman instead. Great. I am the only girl going along.

Cosmo, Steve's dog (that always get loose in the neighborhood) came along with him.

We drove up to the Mesa, around to a look-out point, then down to the Virgin River. Saw camel tracks down by the River. Bringing up the rear, we were dusted out!

 
 Overlook

 
 At Virgin River


Drove to Flying J to fill up for the next trip.

Arriving back home at 3:30PM.

I was exhausted. Changed clothes. Washed my dusty shoes.

Then we took the Dually and drove to Scenic for lottery tickets. Drove the long way around to find property.

Went to KFC and ordered dinner.

Drove home. Ate dinner at 5PM.

Hubby fell asleep on the patio until 7:30PM.

While he was sleeping, I cleaned up the house, vacuumed cat litter. Picked up cat litter, picked up dog poo, Gathered all the garbage.

I took a hot bath and some aspirin. Drank a frozen Hurricane.

We walked the dogs around the neighborhood in the dark at 8:00PM.

Came back and watched TV. 





No comments: