Thursday, November 30, 2017

STAY HOME ALL DAY

THURSDAY
11-30-2017

Up at 2am with endo cramps. I had to take a hot bath and aspirins. Went back to sleep exhausted.

Got up at 9:30; slept the day away.

Hubby made breakfast eggs. I made lattes.

Turkeys were here. Digging around and eating bugs.

Hubby watched Shawn the Sheep and Wallace & Gromit until 11:30; then he got dressed and went down to the shop to clean it up with Wes.

I worked at home and watched tv. Did dishes. Did laundry. Vacuumed. Cleaned up the cat litter.

Put away the Fall decor.

Decorated for Xmas.

 Front Lights Blue
 Back Lights Multi with Blow-Ups (notice black cat on left and stripey cat on right)
 Inside Xmas Tree

I put up lights outside.

Hubby got home at 4:30pm.

Put apples out for deer.

We watched new series on netflix, Glitch. 

I took a hot bath.

We washed Wilson because he stank like he had rolled in something dead.

Watched tv. went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: