Thursday, November 16, 2017

HUBBY TO DOCTOR

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 16 2017

I had nightmares all night long, but slept pretty well. Got up at 5:30 to potty. Hubby had not re-set his clock for daylight savings. So it kept going off every 5 minutes and he would hit the snooze button.

Hubby got up at 7:30 and was coughing.

He made breakfast eggs. I got up and made lattes.

Hubby ran down to the shop to look for parts for Lane.

I watched turkeys fight one turkey and then ostracize him. Poor little turkey ran away into the woods. It was an awful thing to see. I felt sorry for that poor little turkey. He will not have the protection of his flock now. 

Then hubby came back and I got ready. Took the Grey Dodge to CDA. Got a latte for me at Jitterz.

Got him to the Doctor's Office by 9:30AM. I took the truck and drove back to Horizon Credit Union and made a deposit because last night, I had paid the credit card bills with the wrong account. We had to transfer money to the correct account.

Then I went back to the Doctor's office. Hubby was still in the waiting room.He looked awful. Feverish, red face, looked sick.

We got called back and finally saw Dr Wester at 10:30AM. He gave hubby a prescription for antibiotics, told his assistant to get a referral to Dr Draeger for the numbness and pain in his foot, and a note for hubby to be off until Dec 15.

I drove over to Post Falls and made a deposit at the other credit union office there. Then we drove to Rathdrum and I took his prescription in to the new Pharmacy there. They filled it right away.

We got groceries at Super One. Then we drove home. Got mail at home. Ebates check, mostly junk mail. Unloaded groceries.

I watched Vera for a while. Then drove down to the Post Office at 2PM to mail the Tax payment via certified/registered mail.

Came back and fed critters. Put grain and carrots out for them.

I did bookwork.

Hubby watched his automotive shows and tried to sleep. He had already taken his antibiotics.

Charles called and then Tom called about truck that Charles is trading to hubby for $ that he owes him. Tom wants the plow on the truck.

Deer came at 4PM.

We watched new show on Hulu - Future Man. It was good. We binge-watched it to the end.

Watched a couple episodes of Archer, then went to bed at 10:30PM. Hubby was still sick.
 

No comments: