Saturday, November 25, 2017

ANOTHER WARM FALL DAY

SATURDAY
NOVEMBER 25 2017

Ben was moody all night, getting up, barking in his bed, whining, and whining, going downstairs on the dog bed. I made hubby get up and find out what was wrong with him. I think one of the cats brought in a live mouse and Ben was trying to get it.

Hubby was already up and getting dressed; making eggs in the kitchen when I got up at 7:30AM.

I slept better last night because I had taken Benadryl, but my throat was sore and worse.

I made lattes. Went outside to put oatmeal on the ground for the turkeys, but the turkeys went down to the shop instead. Maybe they will come back later.

Cleaned the dog food & water.

It was 36F out this morning and the water in the dog bowl had frozen last night. But the weather App predicts a high of 44F today.

Hubby went to the shop in Post Falls to work.

He was there until late.

Got home and we had dinner.

Watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: