Friday, November 10, 2017

A WARMER DAY

FRIDAY
11-10-2017

Got up and I was exhausted again. Only got a few hours sleep. Hubby was snoring all night and woke me up several times with his snorts. I was hot and had to open the window, then I got cold and shut the window.

Wilson finally came upstairs and I was comforted by putting my hand on his belly and falling asleep.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & gave cats their tuna.

I went outside and fed deer, moose, and turkeys. Moose had come in the night and ripped open the huge bag of carrots. I had to pick up the carrots off the concrete porch and take them out. Also took a few pumpkins and split them by dropping them. The deer & moose love pumpkins.

We took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park much later about Noon. Hubby was upset about money and retiring from work. There is a fear of the unknown future.

Talked about our options and he calmed down somewhat.

Hubby took the Excursion over to Charles' shop again because the engine was still missing.

Drove to Rathdrum and got a latte for me.

We had to drive into Post Falls to pick up checks and take parts to the shop there. Hubby talked to Gary S while he was there. Picked up Z's check.

Went to the bank and deposited checks. Drove to Popeye's in Post Falls to try their chicken. There were only 6 cars in line and the dining room was packed.

We took the food over to KR's to eat it warm. KR was just leaving with Amanda to eat at MOD Pizza and then go watch a movie. She took Beebo with her. I went outside and said hi to Amanda and Ellie. Ellie licked my face, she was so happy to see me.

Took the food inside and ate at KR's dining room table. The chicken was OK. Jambalaya was nothing but rice in water. Green beans were bland. Mashed potatoes with spicy gravy was a little off-putting. The pecan pie (which they repeatedly tried to give us Apple pie) was pre-packaged bland from a different company. Preservatives and gross.

I don't think it was worth the wait for this restaurant.

We drove to Stein's in Rathdrum. Picked up milk. I had to potty there. The potties there are awful. No toilet paper and dirty.

At home, we unloaded groceries.

We watched the end of Vera, and a new episode of Chance.

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 10:30



No comments: