Tuesday, November 07, 2017

MISSING ANGUS

TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 7 2017

I saw my blog photo. All the dogs are dead except Angus. I really miss Angus since she moved out and went to live with the kids.

Hubby got a phone call from Richie Cole. He has to re-do a rear end in a customer's vehicle.

I went outside and fed the critters, put apples out, put out carrots for them.

Hubby called Prudential and advised Loren that we could not get in the website. He told her when his MRI was scheduled for Sunday.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs and fed them to dogs.

I started laundry & dishes.

Hubby left to go off to Garwood Wrecking to find a rear end; he worked sat Richie's until 3PM

I took a nap. Got up at 2PM and saw that the two Moose, several Deer, and all the Turkeys were here eating.

Hubby and I went to Rathdrum and got lattes.

Then we had to stop at Transamerica for parts.

Took parts to the shop. Saw Matt & Nichole Z as they were dropping off their Jeep. Gave the finger to the Karate guy at the front shop because hubby had to back out into traffic. Too many vehicles in back. The guy had his truck parked across the driveway.

Stopped to get Oriental food and Crab Rangoon at Wah Hing in Rathdrum.

Got home and there was no CRAB in the Crab Rangoon.

 Square Rice
 No Crab Crab Rangoon

Watched Stan Against Evil. 

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 9PM.

Up at 11:45PM because of Endo pains. Took another hot bath and a handful of aspirin. Saw the Moose out underneath the deck. Probably stealing apples.


No comments: