Monday, November 20, 2017

EXPEDITION TITLED

MONDAY
11-20-2017

RAINING TODAY. 

Got up when I heard hubby banging around in the kitchen.

He made eggs, bacon, and sausage in the oven.

I had to clean up his messes.

He was happier and in a good mood because of the Super Cortisol that he took last night. Takes the stress out of your body. Replenishes cortisol. Works wonders.

We drove up to Priest River to get the new Expedition licensed and titled from Texas. Super simple. We were the only people there. The lady was a little sick, but she did it right away. We were out of there in under 10 minutes.

Drove back home and unloaded the Expedition from the trailer. Hubby unhooked the trailer.

We got the grey Dodge out and took the Expedition over to Charles to fix the coils.

Hubby loaded junk tires into the back of the Dodge. We can drop off 4 each day without having to pay, so we will be doing that everytime we go into town.

Then we drove to Spokane and I got my nails done at the Walmart next to Costco in Spokane Valley. Shortened them up a lot. Maybe too short.

Hubby got his haircut next door at the Hair Stylist. They did not do a very good job on his beard.

Then we drove over to the Mall and had lunch. At the Italian Kitchen, I got a calzone. Hubby got a slice of cheese pizza. We were starved.

We went over to Silver Safari and I got 3 more piercings in my left ear. It was the same girl that did them - Alyssa. She is very professional. Kelsey was the girl that she was training and observed.

I went to give my drivers license ID, but found that the girl at the Licensing Department had not given mine to hubby. Hubby called and confirmed that they had my DL, so the girl on the phone said she would mail it tomorrow to our address.

When I was done at Silver Safari, we drove to Rathdrum. Picked up cat food and bedroom light bulbs at Ace Hardware. We drove to Spirit Lake to get gasolline for the Forklift. Hubby accidentally sprayed gasoline all over his clothes. He stank. Had to drive with the windows down.

At home, we got mail. Got a check from the Hooker vs. Sirius Lawsuit. That will be deposited tomorrow.



No comments: