Friday, November 24, 2017

POST THANKSGIVING

FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 24 2017

Got up at 9AM because I had been so sick last night.

Felt a little better. Took more medication.

Hubby fed the cats tuna, the turkeys had already been here early in the morning.

He had been baking the turkey since he got up this morning. He made green beans, corn, gravy, yam casserole, ants-on-a-log.

Perfectly Cooked Winco FREE Thanksgiving Turkey


I made the stuffing. I added too many chicken bouillon in it and it was too salty.

We went for a walk in Farragut Park around 11:30AM.

Walked around the woods because there was somebody else walking their dogs on the Gun Shooting Road.

Walked 1.29 miles. I felt like I was going to die. Maybe I am not feeling as well as I thought...

Drove back to Athol and hubby got a latte at the Espresso Stand.

We drove to Spirit Lake and got groceries at Miller's. When we got back home, we unloaded groceries. Hubby grilled real mash potatoes and added Rosemary to them. Then we made dried beef roll-ups.

Mark was here at the shop with his dog.

Hubby took the small boat from the garage and took it down to the big grey shop.

He came back and then we watched a new show on Netflix - Godless. Pretty violent show.

Watched TV until 11PM and went to bed.

No comments: