Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING 2017

WEDNESDAY
11-22-2017

DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING

IT WAS RAINING ALL DAY. OVERCAST AGAIN.

I wake up early at 5AM. I have a fever. Take antibiotics.

Too tired to climb back upstairs, so I sleep on the sofa.

New Earrings in Left Ear


Hubby gets up at 6:30AM. He makes breakfast eggs. Then he puts out tuna for cats. Only Scaredy is inside and eats. I have to get up and call the rest of them to come in the house.

Hubby watched tv for a while. I get dressed.

Hubby leaves to meet Wesley at shop at 9AM to start cleaning it up. There was a piece of junk minivan that was delivered yesterday.

I try to sleep all day. Mostly feverish. Make myself tea.

Watch some Scrubs on TV. Mindless entertainment. Mostly sleep.

Hubby spent the morning working with Wesley cleaning up the mess that idiot Mark made in the shop.

Hubby comes up the house at Noon with mail. He leaves for the shop with a customer's vehicle.

I sleep and watch tv more.

Hubby called at 3PM to have me come pick him up.

Drunks on the road.

Stupid 3 teenage girls riding horses in the twilight on Diagonal in the rain. Could barely see them.

Lots of people at the Liquor Store when I drive past it.

Picked hubby up.

Went to the bank and made deposit.

Drove home.

Took more medication. Made tea. Both of us were extremely tired. Watched TV.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: