Sunday, November 05, 2017

JERK

11/5/2017
SUNDAY

Got up at 7:30AM. Turkeys were here. I went outside to feed them nuts, dog food, and grain.

Moose had been here sleeping all night. They had opened the grain bin to eat already.

Hubby made eggs and sat around in underwear all morning.

Snow


I made lattes.

I was hungry and tried to make an omelette, but hubby used all the cheese.

Stupid Mark came over, wanting money. What a piece of crap. He bitches at hubby on the phone and then does this. Asswipe. Go away forever.

KR texted and said she would come over.

She arrived just as Stupid Mark was leaving and getting stuck in the driveway.

KR stayed until 1PM and then went home.

Hubby and I put grain out for Moose, Deer, and Turkeys.

Moose came and one baby had hurt right leg. It was awful to see the poor thing limping. We gave them lots of grain. Deer came in and ate.

Hubby went down to the shop several times to help Mark.

I shoveled decks several times.

At 6PM, we watched Walking Dead.

At 7PM, we watched Talking Dead.

I went to bed after paying bills.

No comments: