Friday, November 03, 2017

MORE SNOW

FRIDAY
NOT SATURDAY
11-3-2017

Woke up to snow all day shoveled decks.

Got up and put grain out for turkeys. It snowed all day long.

Deer were here early. Then Momma Moose came with baby moose. But Momma took off and Baby could not find Momma. Baby was crying and running around in circles for 30 minutes.

I walked down in the snow to get mail.

Shoveled decks all day long.

Took Jeep to town and got grain at North 40. Got gas at Costco. Had to wait forever. Washed Jeep at Metro Express.

Drove to shop and I had to wait for hubby talking to Casey for 20 minutes. Hubby forgot to pay rent payment.

Hubby took Pinehurst truck and hubby met me at KR's. I dropped stuff off at KR's house. Petted Beebo.

I drove home while hubby went to get Excursion that was cleaned & seats fixed at Pat the Detailer's.

I was exhausted. Hubby got home later around 6PM. Had to jump the Excursion as battery was dead.

We shoveled decks again.

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby stayed up watching automotive shows.



No comments: