Friday, November 17, 2017

A NEW DAY

FRIDAY
11-17-2017

Got up at 6:30. Was sweating and could not sleep anymore. The HVAC unit by our bed was making an awful racket and it was not turned on.

I made latte for me. Hubby cannot have milk while he is taking antibiotics.

Hubby made eggs.

I went outside to feed the moose because all 3 of them were here early.

I finished making the bed, finished making the eggs. Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch. He was still very sick and feverish.

I finally got him to get dressed by 9:30.

Got the house cleaned up so that the window cleaners could come by and clean.

Hubby left at 10:30 for the shop in Post Falls to repair a transfer case.

I stayed home and continued to clean.

The window cleaner Jay got here at 12:30PM.

I went down to get mail.

Hubby got home at 2PM. He took a nap on the sofa.

The Moose came to eat. I told Jay to be careful.

Jay finished the window cleaning at 4:30 and I paid him. He did a great job.

We watched Scrubs for the rest of the night.

I think I am getting sick. I fell asleep on the couch from 6PM to 8PM.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: