Tuesday, November 14, 2017

KERATIN AND TUESDAY

TUESDAY
11-14-2017

Hubby was still not feeling well. He woke up feeling somewhat ok.

He made eggs while I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs. He opened tuna for the cats.

We went outside to feed the critters.

At 11:00, the mail man went by outside and we wanted to go get the mail.

The Rocky Flats Settlement said that the checks had been mailed and it should arrive soon.

We loaded the dogs into the Grey Dodge and drove to the mailbox. The Settlement check had arrived!

Took the dogs to the park to walk. It was cold and wet. Dark grey skies.

 Ben & Wilson

Walked dogs around the water tower and down the road.

Stopped to get a latte at the Espresso stand in Athol.

Drove home. Dropped off dogs. I changed clothes.

Hubby drove me in to Hayden for a latte at Jitterz. We had just enough time before my hair appointment at 1PM.

Hubby drove to the shop, picked up axles, picked up checks. Deposited checks at bank.

Then he picked me up at 4PM. My hair took longer than I thought it would. Rachelle did a GREAT job on my hair.

We stopped at North 40 in CDA to pick up check and then drove over to Best Avenue to get Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner. On the way out of town, we stopped at Arby's to get roast beef sliders for the dogs.

A Little Bit of Blue Sky

Hubby picked up milk and lotto tickets at Lil Town Market.

Then we drove home.

Unloaded everything. Ate our dinners. Hubby watched his auto shows and rested his leg.

He was feeling sicker, coughing and feverish. I suggested that he used the dry sauna to feel better. His chest and back have been hurting him.

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: