Friday, December 01, 2017

DARK, DEPRESSING, DREARY DAY

FRIDAY
DECEMBER 1 2017

Welcome to December in Idaho.

Dark, Depressing, Dreary.

We. Need. To. Move.

I need to get out of this area. It is so horrible.

We went to bed late last night and I had taken my sleeping pills late. So I slept late this morning.

Got up at 8AM.

Hubby had already made eggs for dogs and left in the Jeep to go down to Lil Town Market to purchase milk.

When he got home, I had gotten up, dressed, made the bed, started laundry, and started dishes.

He brought the milk inside. I opened the door so the dogs could greet him.

It was already 39degrees F outside. Warm, but cool because of the cloud cover.

I made lattes. We sat down so hubby could watch Shaun the Sheep on Amazon. Then he left at 10AM to go down to the Post Falls shop for the day. He had to supervise work on the truck with the puzzling transfer case.

I put away laundry.

 Wilson does NOT have dandruff, this is the sunshine on his fur
 Wilson & Rattler sitting on me
 Captain on the chair upstairs

Fed the turkeys that came with a couple boxes of oatmeal. It would be cheaper to go to the old farmer's grainery and get some grain from him.

There were a couple turkeys that were being shut out by the rest of them. They could not eat. So I went a roundabout way in the woods and put out more oatmeal. The Turkeys were quite hungry and ate it all. I am hoping that those 2 turkeys got some oatmeal.

I watched a show called Marjorie Prime on Amazon.

Frontier stock keeps sliding down. They are costing us SO much money on the employee 401K plan. It has cost of $593 to have $42 worth of stock. Jackasses.

Hubby got home at 8:30PM. We watched Scrubs & Archer. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: