Monday, December 25, 2017

XMAS & SNOW

MONDAY
DECEMBER 25 2017


Image result for huge lighted christmas tree png 

Hubby and I got up super early to light the tree and start making the cinnamon rolls. I actually remembered the cinnamon rolls and pan to make them in this year.

I made lattes. Made a hot regular coffee for KR.

KR got up and all the dogs went outside to potty.

It was 18 degrees outside. Pretty cold. It had snowed about 3 inches.

Turkeys were here because hubby had put out new grain last night.
We unwrapped presents. KR got one of hubby's presents, so they had to exchange. Gave dogs some toys to rip up. They were fighting over squeaky toys.

Xmas Tree in the AM


I thought I saw a dead turkey out in the yard and choked on my hot Scallops that were just out of the oven. As I was trying to talk and tell everybody about the turkey, KR tried to give me a napkin to spit the hot food out into. They were all laughing at me.

Cleaned up wrapping paper in a huge garbage bag. 

We watched DUNKIRK on Starz. It was a good movie.

I started laundry. Hubby got all the food out and warmed it up again.

Then in the afternoon, hubby started making crab. It made the house smell. KR and I cracked crab.

KR and Hubby took a nap on the sofa.

I started KR's car at 6PM and shoveled off the decks.

She drove home.

We cleaned up the house and watched Archer. Hubby fell asleep again. Then we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: