Thursday, December 14, 2017

BOOKWORK, COLD, & DREARY

THURSDAY
12-14-2017

Got up at 8AM.

Hubby had already made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed tuna to kitties.

Kitties went outside to hunt.

It is cold. 28 degrees F.

I made lattes with new Verismo.

Turkeys came and ate outside.

Watched Shaun The Sheep.

Hubby went down to supervise Wesley at cleaning Blue Shop & outside. Ben went down to help him. Wilson stayed at home with me. He watched for Ben to come back...

Wilson Looks Forlornly Out The Window

I used my Starbucks App to order food & drink for KR to participate in the Starbucks For Life game.

She went to pick it up.

I made Birthday Cake Fudge.

Birthday Cake Fudge


I did bookwork.

I did laundry & dishes.

Hubby came up to the house around 1:30PM and told me he had to pick up a truck bed in Post Falls.

So we drove down to Post Falls on Poleline, picked up the truckbed, and bedliner. I petted a pig in a pen while we were there. We saw a black and white duck that looked like a chicken.


Piggy

Then we got drinks and a sandwich at Starbucks.

Drove to the Post Falls shop and picked up drivelines.

Drove to the Driveline shop on Seltice and dropped off the drivelines.

Stopped at Starbucks in CDA to get $5 giftcards for the tellers at Columbia Bank.

Drove home. No tail lights on trailer, had to use flashers all the way home and drive the back way.

At home. Unloaded stuff.

Hubby watched TV while I did bookwork.

We watched Breaking Bad together.

Went to bed at Midnight.

I got up because I was not tired. I heard the stupid Heater upstairs running and had to get up to turn it on/off again. Turned off the heater in the basement. Turned off the fans. Too much white noise.
 


No comments: