Monday, December 11, 2017

A COLD DAY

MONDAY
12-11-2017

Got up at 9AM.


Hubby had Xmas lights plugged in already. He had made breakfast eggs for dogs.

I made lattes.

We took dogs down to walk, but there was a train stopped at the Athol tracks. So we turned around on the road at the side of Athol hill and drove to Spirit Lake. Walked the dogs in the City Park there. Mailed our Xmas Postcards for this year.

XMAS CARD 2017

Returned home and unloaded dogs. Got changed.

Drove to Rathdrum in the Jeep and picked up a latte for me at Jitterz. There was a truck with a very long trailer attached in line, so hubby went on the other side of the stand.

We stopped at Walmart to get printer ink. Then I dropped hubby off at the Post Falls shop. 

I drove back home. Saw a side-by-side Polaris on the Roundabout at McGuire & Prairie. The older man driving, had a pickup bed in the back with 4 HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY PUPPY DOGS in the back. Two very long, large weiner dogs and two westies. The dogs were so very happy to be out with him, riding around!

At home, I got the mail. Nothing but junk.

I watched the rest of Broadchurch Season 3. The turkeys came back and ate. Then the deer came at 4:30PM. Already had 2 cars try to slow down and turn in to our driveway, so I drove my Jeep down and blocked the driveway.

I gave the Moose some additional oatmeal (because we forgot to get more grain) and broke open more pumpkins for them. Limpy's leg is now just dangling. I am scared that she will get septic and die from non-use of the dead leg.

Limpy & Momma Moose

Hubby got home about 6:30PM.

We watched TV. Had leftovers from Tomato Street for dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM after watching Archer.
 

No comments: