Saturday, December 16, 2017

LOTS OF SNOW TO SHOVEL

SATURDAY
12-16-2017

Got up at 9AM.

Made lattes.

Hubby already had the Xmas lights on, opened the mini blinds revealing ALL the snow, had made eggs for dogs.

I cut open several apples so we could try the taste. I ate apples for breakfast.

Went out to feed the turkeys.

Drove to CDA at 12:30PM in the Jeep to get my hair braided by Rachelle at Azure Salon. Hubby waited while I got my hair done.

Then we drove to Post Falls and picked up lattes & sandwich for hubby, egg bite for me.

Drove to the Post Falls shop to get lug nuts for Pinehurst truck. Hubby reviewed job on hoist with Casey.

Dropped off earrings for KR at her home. She was not there. I left the earrings on the table. Petted Beebo. He cried when I went inside the house. Wanted to come with us.

We drove to Rathdrum and got fuel in the Jeep.

Drove home. No mail. No Xmas cards. So sad.

Hubby went down to the shop to check and see if the lug nuts were the correct ones.

Gave ham to the dogs.

I made lattes, warmed up his sandwich. He took Ben with him to the shop. Wilson was bereft to be alone.

Turned on Xmas tree lights, put on Xmas music via Roku on Spotify, started the laundry & dishes.

I did bookwork.

Purchased Xmas presents for KR.

Hubby's Egg Nog has Santa on a Sleigh with Cows for Reindeer. There is even a cow/reindeer at the front with a red nose!

Santa, Sleigh, and Cow-Reindeer


Cat was watching Xmas lights.

 Joey Cat Watching Xmas Lights
 Joey Cat Falls Asleep Watching Xmas Lights
Joey Cat Sleeps to Christmas Lights

We watched Roku, PBS channel shows, then watched The 80's on Sling TV.

Went to bed at MIDNIGHT.









No comments: