Wednesday, December 15, 2021

WEDNESDAY / FRIDGE FAILS / NO INTERNET / WENDYS

WEDNESDAY
12-15-2021 




Awake at 6AM. Checked the time on the clock. I slept until 6:30AM. Trucks driving by really loudly outside.

I got up and made lattes. Fridge was too warm. 

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

Hubby had to put all food outside (it was 41 degrees) and got the truck fridge from the garage to put more food inside. 

Hubby tried to pull the fridge out and clean behind/underneath. But it was still not helping. We need to buy new fridge. 

I cleaned up dog poo outside.

Hubby and I loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Then we came back. 

Hubby and Tater left after we put sweater on Tater. Tater gets cold at shop so he needs a sweater.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.  

I changed cat litter and cleaned.

I started dishwasher. I started laundry in washer. 

I put Roomba in the master bedroom. 

I tried to take a nap on sofa because everything hurts, but could not get comfortable. 




No comments: