Thursday, December 30, 2021

BACK TO NORMAL?

 12-30-2021
THURSDAY
 

 
 
 
I went potty at 6AM. Went back to bed. 
 
Up at 7AM. Hubby made breakfast for puppies. He let them out for potty.
 
Brought dog beds under the patio because it was raining outside.
 
I helped Hubby break down the dog kennel so we don't have to store it in the dining room. He put it in the garage.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I paid NOV Retail Sales tax. I got the Mesquite City Business License ready to take in and pay. Gave it to Hubby. Also gave him a check to deposit at MACU.

Did bookwork.
 
Unloaded dirty clothes out of RV camper.

Picked up dog poo. Threw away dead bird in garbage. 

Cleaned up cat litter.

Took birdseed out for birds. 

Got house ready for Yogi Window Cleaning, but he arrived late and said that he had just gotten his Covid booster shot and wanted to re-schedule. 

I put away more laundry.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. 
 
I paid the American Express bill. 
 
Then we took the Dually to Walmart. Left the dogs home. 
 
Got groceries for New Year's Eve. 
 
Lots of stupid people in Walmart, walking 5 abreast in the aisles, LOTS of rug-rats screaming. 
 
We came home and unloaded the RV. Then I drove it to the Community Center. Hubby got a parking pass. 
 
We came home and unloaded groceries.
 
Hubby started to make Scallop Chowder for my birthday. 
 
Watched TV for a while. Criminal Minds. 
 
I took marijuana and had a hot bath.
 
I went to bed at 10PM. 
 
Hubby came to bed and tried to pet my hair, but poked me in the eye instead and woke me up!

No comments: