Saturday, December 11, 2021

SATURDAY AND COLD, COLD, COLD

 SATURDAY
12-11-2021
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Did not sleep well. Only took Melatonin and I was awake every 30 minutes. 
 
I cut the plastic bags off my feet as I had soaked them in cream all night long. I have a HUGE open crack in my left heel that makes it very difficult to walk. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
Bella kept trying to eat Tater's eggs. She can only have her food because she has a MASSIVE amount of allergies. I think she is allergic to our home as she itches all the time.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby vacuumed the house. He cleaned out the cat litter. 

I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby took a shower at 9:30AM and washed Tater, then Wilson with him. I dried Tater off with a towel really well and let him run around outside with Bella. Then Hubby washed Wilson and I dried him off. I put him outside for a while.

I had to get the vacuum out again as Wilson had hair chunks EVERYWHERE.
 
We started the washing machine with 1 load of towels, 1 load of clothes, and 1 load of bedding.

I brushed Wilson outside and almost got a whole other dog of hair off him!

I tried to brush Robert to get his matted hair off his back, but the brush did not work. I have to get a comb.

Put away clean dishes. 

Did laundry all day.

Hubby watched Automotive shows and ordered parts. 

I did bookwork. 

I made the 2021 Xmas card and put it on MyPostcard and paid to send it out to all our friends/relatives.

We watched pay-per-view movies on TV - NOBODY starring Bob Odenkirk. It was REALLY good. And we watched WRATH OF MAN with Jason Statham. It was also good.

Hubby took marijuana early along with Benadryl so he could sleep. He was snoring by 7PM and in bed by 9PM.

I cleaned up the house. Put away the sausage cream cheese wheels, put dishes in the dishwasher, put dirty clothes away.

I went to bed finally after our comforter was done drying at 10PM.

No comments: