Thursday, December 09, 2021

RAIN AND DARKNESS OUTSIDE / NEIGHBORS PUMP SEWAGE

THURSDAY
12-9-2021
 
 

Up at 6:15AM to potty. Then back to bed. 
 
Awake again in a few minutes. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside and stood out under the deck to make sure they did not bark. Bella likes to bark wildly at nothing like all stupid German Shepherds.
 
Hubby fed the dogs left over eggs for breakfast. 
 
I go to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.  

I start laundry. I put away breakfast dishes and start dishwasher.
 
Hubby made the bed.

I start sorting things out on the computer for the shop.

Hubby has cart orders for me to fill out. Then I have to fill out Vendor Apps.

Hubby and Tater leave for work at 8:30AM. Hubby loaded all the boxes that have to be returned to Amazon.

I work on filling out Vendor Apps until Noon. It is such a time-fucking consuming work. All these idiot places want something different on their apps.
 
At 11AM, the neighbors have a huge shit pumping truck in their front yard and it makes an enormous noise. They are pumping sewage out of their hook-up at the street. Fucking Idiots. 

I put Wilson and Bella out several times. It continues to rain. Pours down around Noon.
 
Put away laundry. Put away clean dishes.  
 
Hubby got home with Tater at 3:15PM. 

We watched TV - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for a while. 

Joe H called Hubby at 7PM. They talked for 1 hour. Joe was telling us how he had Covid.

I took marijuana at 8PM. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: