Saturday, December 04, 2021

SATURDAY / STORING RV

SATURDAY
12-4-2021
 
 
 

 
Up at 7AM. 
 
I made the bed. 

Then I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby had already put dogs outside and made breakfast eggs to feed dogs.
 
I picked up dog poo. I put out fresh bird seed on a plate.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby put together his article that he will present at Club meeting this morning at 10AM. We rinsed the RMOR ornaments and put them in a box. I tied on the strings. 
 
CATS FIGHTING FOR DOMINANCE OF THE SOFA
 
 
 Hubby answered a phone call from some people out on a trail that broke their sidewall on the UTV tire. They will come to the shop to pick up some new tires & wheels. 

Hubby called Casey to make sure he was at the shop so the people could stop.

Hubby left at 9:50AM to attend the club meeting.

I put away clean dishes. I put away laundry. I put Roomba in master bedroom. 

I cleaned the counter top.

Hubby got back at NOON.
 
Went to shop. Dropped off parts. Talked to Casey.
 
Drove to Dog Park. No dogs were there. Dogs played.
 
Came back and picked up the motor home. 
 
Dogs rode with Hubby in Dually out to Scenic. I drove the RV. We parked motor home at shop in Scenic.
 
Dogs got stickers in their feet walking around.
 
We picked them out.
 
Went back to get Lottery tickets at little store.
 
Drove home. Dropped off dogs.
 
I made more lattes. 
 
We went to get Pedicures at Chrome Nails. We gave them a big tip for Xmas.
 
Came back home. Let dogs out, gave them ham for treats.
 
We watched Gunsmoke. I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: