Thursday, December 16, 2021

THURSDAY / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT / BEEBO VERY SICK / UTV PROBLEMS

THURSDAY
12-16-2021 
 
 
 

 


Awake at 6:30AM.

Up at 7AM.

Hubby made bed.

I went to make lattes. Had to pour milk from out on the side patio.
 
Hubby got dressed. Then he cleaned the cat litter. I went outside to pick up dog poo.
 
I put fresh warm water out in the bird bath. There was frost everywhere. 
 
We put collars on dogs and loaded them in the Dually.
 
Drove to Wendys.
 
Got a nice Xmas package from Brenda at Wendys. She is such a sweetie.
 
Gave us Free 1 Year of Frosty's coupon, a $20 gift certificate, a candle, and some Ferrero Rocher candies.
 
I had boxed, but not wrapped - a Xmas card with $, a RMOR t-shirt, and 

We drove home. Hubby dropped me & Wilson off.
 
I started doing bookwork. Then I watched TV for a while.
 
I put on make-up and changed clothes. 
 
I loaded boxes from UPS/USPS and Wilson in to the FMF at 11:00. We stopped to get mail.

Then we drove to the America First Credit Union to get counter checks to transfer money to a different bank.

We drove to the shop. I transferred stuff into the Dually. Hubby finally left at 11:55AM. I parked my FMF in the Dually spot. Some asshole guy had to get behind Hubby in the parking lot, so I had to hurry to get into the truck.

We drove the back way (had to pass some REALLY SLOW cars going 25mph) I thought we were going to be late. 

Got on the interstate I-15 and no cars were backed up!

We had 35 minutes to get to St George. Made it with 10 minutes to spare. We walked the dogs by the trail. It was sandy and wet. Some crazy homeless lady was wandering around the parking lot with her shopping cart.

I went in and got my hair done by Brinley. I don't think she put enough product into it and it won't be as soft. Oh, well. 

I tipped her $150 for Xmas and gave her a blue pumpkin that I made.

Hubby picked me up at 2:30PM. Dogs were happy to see me.
 
We drove back to get a honey Corn Dog from the corndog truck. Some guy was selling Bonsai trees on the corner. LOTS of people in line at Dutch Bros coffee. 

We gave some of the hot dogs to the dogs.

Drove to Moto Zoo. Hubby took in shirts & $100 in an Xmas envelope to Matt. 

We drove to Littlefield.

Stopped at Flying J. Hubby got Diesel fuel, went inside to get lottery tickets & donuts with Holiday sprinkles.
 
Drove to the shop. Guys were still there working. I loaded dogs into the FMF and drove home.
 
Let dogs out for potty, unloaded stuff in car. 
 
Hubby came home about 30 minutes later.  

We were settling down for the night when KR called. She said that Beebo is getting worse. Will have to have a visiting nurse come to "put him to sleep soon". Beebo is in pain as his cancer caused his kidney to fail. Now have lots of pain moving. 
 
Upon hearing the news, we were devastated. Cannot imagine what KR is going thru. This puppy has been her ROCK for the last 13 years. Her best friend, her companion, her Mr. B. 
 
Interrupted by a phone call from a neighbor who was having problems with his UTV. 
 
Then we said goodbye to KR. 
 
Neighbor came to our door to complain about his fuel leaking in his garage from his UTV.
 
Hubby called Casey to come get the UTV. He hauled it to the shop. 
 
I took marijuana and went to bed at 8PM.


No comments: