Sunday, December 19, 2021

HUBBY & GANG GO ON TRAIL RIDE

 SUNDAY
12-19-2021
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM to potty. Hubby was already on the sofa. Had been up since 5AM and could not sleep.
 
I went back to bed with the puppies until 7AM. 
 
I got up and made lattes. Hubby had already put dogs out for potty and made breakfast eggs for them. 
 
Hubby and I loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Wendys for my breakfast sandwich. We got back home and Hubby took off in the UTV for the ride. It was only 38 degrees. I made him wear his UnderArmor shirt. 

I twisted my knee when Rattler got into the garage as I was saying Goodbye to Hubby. I shut the door quickly and yelled at the cat, who returned to the house.
 
I cleaned up kitchen dishes and put in dishwasher.
 
I changed kitty litter. 
 
 I vacuumed house. I did 3 loads of laundry. 

I picked up dog poo. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I took Wilson outside and brushed him thoroughly. Dog hair everywhere!

Hubby got back at 1PM. He had a brief lunch. Was really hungry. I had to turn up the heat because he was cold. Bryson rode with him. Casey & Chris drove their own UTVs. They got lost from the group. Went to 3-States, Thelma & Louise.

We took the ornaments to everybody in the neighborhood, Garry & Dawn were not home. 
 
  • Nancy & Marks
  • Stan & Betty (who had just put their youngest cat to sleep - cancer) 
  • Paul & Chris (Chris gave us candy like last year)
  • Steve & LeAnn
  • Norm & Linda (who were not home and we left it on their porch)
  • Janet (we left Faye's with Janet)
  • Kerry (was not home-we left Dana & Shauna's with her)
  • Scott
  • Kathy & Irl
By now, my knee was screaming in agony. 
 
Then we loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Dog Park. Tater really whined to go. It was 4PM by now.  

We let the dogs run around at the park for about 30 minutes. The sun went down and it got COLD! I did not have on warm clothes, so I got back in the Dually and turned up the heat. 

We drove to Scenic and picked up the RV. I drove it home. It took a while to warm up. No heated seats yet!

At home, we parked the RV in the front of the house. 

Hubby made dinner for himself. I took marijuana and a hot bath. 

Hubby started putting clothes out for tomorrow to pack.

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: