Wednesday, December 29, 2021

RETURN FROM SEATTLE XMAS TRIP

 WEDNESDAY
12-29-2021
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 7AM. Both of us are exhausted. 
 
I make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby gets up about 15 minutes later to make breakfast eggs for dogs. He vacuums the house.
 
I start a load of laundry. 
 
I do Payroll for RMOR.
 
Hubby loads his boxes from the garage (that our neighbor Dave put in the garage for us while we were gone). 
 
The USPS lady comes and brings more boxes. Hubby loads those, too. 
 
Hubby leaves for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I pull weeds from the front yard. 
 
I give Wilson & Tater some extra ham. 
 
I brought in the Camper Blanky from the RV for Tater.

Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
TATER TIRED FROM TRIP
 

Watched TV for a while. Hubby helped me unload more things from camper.

We went to bed at 9PM. Exhausted.

No comments: