Monday, December 06, 2021

MONDAY / WENDYS SANDWICHES

MONDAY
12-6-2021 



Up at 6AM. 

I made the bed.

Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. He let them outside for potty.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby was on the phone ordering parts.

We took the dogs in the Dually and got breakfast sandwiches at Wendys. The older gravelly voiced woman messed up our order yesterday (and several other cars orders). We did not get 2 of the maple bacon chicken sandwich.

We ordered and she even commented on it, but did not offer to do anything about it. Refund? Extra free sandwich? 

Drove home. 

At home, unloaded dogs. Hubby brought in the packages at the door. Received all our RV stuff that Hubby had ordered.
 
ROBERT INSPECTS XMAS TREE
ROBERT NAPPING ON SOFA
 

Then Hubby ordered more parts on the phone and finally at 9AM, he and Tater went to the shop in the Dually.

I vacuumed house. 

I washed dishes in dishwasher and put away clean dishes.

Then I started laundry. Did 3 loads and put them away.

USPS delivered parts for RMOR.

At 2PM, I loaded everything in the FMF and drove to the shop. People stopping in the round-about. Idiots. Some idiot woman blocking the entrance to the shop. Had to beep because she was not looking.

Then I dropped stuff off. Put Tater in car. Drove home.

At home, let dogs out for potty.
 
I finished the RMOR ornaments, tying the string on them. They finally smell better after soaking them in Fabric Softener for a week. The stain was an awful smell. I put the finished ornaments in a plastic container. 
 
 


No comments: