Sunday, December 12, 2021

SUNDAY / XMAS PARTY

 SUNDAY
12-12-2021
 

 
 
 
Up at 8AM. 
 
Hubby had already been up and put dogs out for potty & fed them breakfast eggs. 

Hubby came back to bed. Tater was wrapped up like a burrito in our blankets. 

I woke up and got up. 

Made lattes & Nanogreens.

Warmed up my breakfast sandwich.

Hubby vacuumed. I started dishwasher after putting dishes away.

I picked up LOTS of dog poo outside.

We watched TV for a while. 

UPS dropped off packages from Amazon and Corbin Custom. 

Hubby left at 1PM to go get milk and marijuana.
 
 

 

Hubby was back by 2PM. He got the damn CBD oil recommended by the stupid sales people over there. I explain to him NOT to buy CBD ever again.

We took the dogs to the Dog Park. Little kids playing there made us nervous. Met a nice pug dog named Bubbalou. Saw Monkey, the black/brindle mastiff there. Also, the blonde boxer.
 
I had to fill the 4 bowls with water as they were all DRY or DIRTY. I picked up another poop for Bella.
 
Got dogs loaded and came home. Dogs fell asleep.

We got home and changed clothes. At 4PM, we went over to Betty & Stan's party.
 
DOGS NAPPING AFTER DOG PARK
 
 
Dave & Carmen were already there. 
 
Hubby wandered off to get food. I talked to Carmen, then the new people that moved in to John & Dee's house.
 
We stayed for 1.5 hours and then left. I could barely walk in my high heels - hips and right knee hurts. 
 
At home, I took marijuana. Had a hot bath. 
 
At 8:30PM, Chris S called Hubby and said he had tires but it would be late when he came thru Mesquite to unload.
 
I went to bed. At 10:30PM, Hubby came to wake me up and say he was leaving. 
 
UNLOADING TIRES AT SHOP
 
 
Dogs barked and barked. 
 
Hubby got back at midnight? Then he stayed up til 2AM. Finally came to bed.

No comments: