Monday, December 13, 2021

MONDAY / ANOTHER XMAS PARTY

 MONDAY
12-13-2021
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
Hubby slept til 7AM. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby got up and made the bed. He warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs.
 
Hubby did the cat litter and put it back in the armoire. 
 
Hubby loaded all his packages in the truck. I helped him.
 
We took Bella & Tater to get breakfast sandwiches at Wendys.
 
Then Hubby dropped me off at home.
 
I did laundry. I started Roomba.
 
I ate my breakfast sandwich.
 
Chad from Bulldog Pest Control came and sprayed the inside/outside of house. I gave him a bonus, Xmas card, RMOR ornament, and a RMOR t-shirt.
 
I found a dead scorpion on the patio later.
 
I did bookwork. I brought in all the USPS/UPS boxes delivered.
 
I walked down to get mail.
 
At 4:30PM, Hubby finally came home.
 
Changed clothes. Hubby brought some marijuana that was given to him by a friend.
 
Then we went over to the Xmas party at Carmen & Dave's. Had lasagna and garlic bread and salad.  
 
I brought over a metal ornament for Carmen's Xmas tree.

Talked to Irl, Kathy, Faye, Janet, Carmen, Dave, and Scott. 
 
Janet & Faye gave out Xmas Home Potpourri gifts to everyone. Carmen gave Xmas frame with pictures of spending time with them this last year.

We left at 8:30PM as Hubby was falling asleep.

Hubby walked off and left me at Dave's house. I walked home by myself.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
 
Took marijuana when I got home. 

Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 


 

No comments: