Sunday, November 13, 2016

XMAS LIGHTS UP & TRANSAMERICA GARAGE SALE

SATURDAY
11-12-2016

Got up at 6AM. Hubby had already left. He & Tom were going to the TransAmerica Garage Sale today.

I fed the kittens and cleaned up their room. Let Momma Kat Koda outside to play. It started to rain.

I had to put the rugs that were still on the deck into the garage. Also had to take the garbage out to the garage.

Then the sun came out and it got warm.

I made Ham & Egg cups.

Gave a couple egg cups to the dogs.

Hubby got home at 11:30. He ate some of the egg cups. We loaded the dogs up into the Dually and took them to the Park.

Walked around the water tower because it was warm & the sun was out. Saw some hunters that were walking their dog.

Drove down to Bayview (hubby was on the phone to Nick from CN and had also talked to Tom before we walked the dogs) to get a latte for him. He came out with a drink that tasted like CIGARETTES & ASHTRAY. Yuck.

Got the mail. Mostly junk.

Hubby dropped us off, then went to work in the shop with Mark.

I put up Xmas lights around the garage and the decks.

 Lights Up


Then I made lunch. I was very tired from not eating.

Hubby came back at 4PM. I went outside to pick up garbage. Only got 1/2 of the frontage picked up because my knee was hurting so badly.

Hubby had loaded the garbage into the Dually. We drove to the Dump and then had to go to Spirit Lake to pick up some groceries. Hubby talked to Nick from CN Diesel again. Hubby picked up propane at the gas station.

Storm Clouds over Spirit Lake


Drove home. Unloaded groceries.

I was exhausted. Knee was hurting.

Hubby made steak on the grille. I ate my salad. Made tea.

I tested myself on some of the MBLEX APPs with my iPhone.

Watched Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and then we went downstairs to clean up the kitten room and feed them.

I went to bed early.




No comments: