Friday, November 11, 2016

STUDY AT STARBUCKS & NAILS ON FRIDAY

THURSDAY
11-10-2016

Awoke at 6AM with hubby.

Fed the dogs some ham. Gave Bud his painkiller.

Got ready to take Bud & Ben into Apryl's Grooming. Left at 8AM with them in the Dodge.

Drove to CDA and walked them around the groomers to potty before I left them there at 9AM.

Drove over to Liberty Lake to Starbucks. Got there at 9:20. It was very busy there. I counted over 120 people there within 30 minutes, not including the drive-thru.

Kim finally arrived at 9:40. We moved to a bigger table because I had only been able to find a small table.

We studied for 2 hours. Took the MBLEX Book test that I had sent for thru FSMTB,

Then I suggested that Kim come with me to shop at Walmart at Stateline.

We walked her dog, Moby, around so he could potty. Kim had left him in her car the entire time with the windows rolled up. It was a nice cooler day.

I drove over to Walmart in the Dodge. Kim & her dog came with me. We shopped for grapes & Xmas lights. While we were in the store, Apryl called me to come pick up the dogs.

So I drove Kim back to her car and I drove to CDA to pick up dogs.

Drove home. Too tired to do anything else.

At home, Wilson was overjoyed to see his friends again.

Unloaded stuff from Walmart and then I took a nap.

Hubby came home late.

We watched TV and went to bed.



FRIDAY
11-11-2016
VETERANS DAY

No Mail. No Banking.


Got up and fed dogs, fed cats & cleaned their room.

Tracey texted me to come in at 10AM. So I got ready and left early.

Got my nails & toes done in a gold color. I think I don't like it.

Drove over to Post Falls. Could not do banking because the banks were closed today.

Stopped at KR's to take down the Halloween decor on her front porch.

I put up the Polar Bear inflatable that I had purchased from Walmart yesterday.

Then I drove home.

At home, the dogs were happy to see me.

Hubby got home early. He did not want to go to the Post Falls shop tonight.

We watched TV and went to bed.



No comments: