Tuesday, November 01, 2016

HALLOWEEN & NEW iPHONE 7

MONDAY
OCTOBER 31 2016

Got up at 7:30. Wilson woke me up because he was wiggling on the bed.

Made the bed, got dressed.

Went downstairs and gave meat pieces to the dogs. Gave Bud his antibiotics.

Cleaned up the cats in the basement and gave them fresh food & water.

Did laundry & dishes.

Worked on cleaning up the house.

Took a nap in the afternoon.

Ordered pizzas from Papa Murphy's for Halloween tradition.

Hubby called to say he was working OT, might not be able to make Halloween.

Hubby called at 4:30, said he was picking up pizza. I drove into Post Falls to pick hubby up at the Post Falls CO.

At KR's house, we put up Halloween decorations.

KR was still there, taking a shower & getting dressed. She finally left at 7:00.

We left at 7:30. We only had 1 little boy come to the place all night. What a waste. I was really sad.

I drove hubby to his truck at Post Falls CO, then I drove home. Hubby drove to CDA to get his personal truck and log out.

Drove home, went to bed after watching TV.



TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 1 2016

Got up at 7:30. Wilson woke me up because he was wiggling on the bed.

Made the bed, got dressed.

Went downstairs and gave meat pieces to the dogs. Gave Bud his last antibiotics. I ate breakfast.

The internet was working for a few minutes, so I quickly entered my NEW phone information, however it did not activate. I might have to go to Verizon today to get it fixed.

Started laundry & dishes.

In the basement, I fed the kittens and cleaned up after them.

Left at 10:00 to go get my phone activated at Verizon.

Had to wait for about 20 minutes. Angela was the service person that fixed the phone. She took out the old SIM card and put it in the new phone.

Then I drove to Horizon and put in the cash deposit from Gary.

Drove to get Jeep washed. Drove over to Post Falls. Picked up dog meat & new chargers at Walmart.

Drove to AICM. Kim was not answering her phone, so I had to go inside.

Gave her the Congratulations presents and then I left about 12:30.

Drove thru Wendy's (long line) and got burgers for dogs, salads for me.

Drove home.

Hubby got home after 2 hours OT.

Then Katrina, UPS, dropped off purse & new boots from Zappos. It was really late.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch.

He went downstairs to clean kitties and give them dinner.

We watched new TV show, People of Earth. Very funny.

Went to bed at 10:30PM after the news.



No comments: