Sunday, November 06, 2016



Hubby forgot to set his alarm. He woke up at 7AM and barely made it to work. They were having a meeting. LOL.

I got up and started laundry & dishes.

Gave the dogs ham & gave Bud his painkiller.

Went downstairs and cleaned up kittens, then fed them. We have to clean them this weekend. Their room is a mess. Let Koda Momma Kat outside for about an hour. Then let her back in again.

I started working on cleaning the floors.

Caught a wasp in a tissue & it stung me as I squished it. Threw it out the back door. By the time I came back inside, my right hand ring finger was swelling and red, itching.

I put the finger in an ice pack. Then I took 3 allergy pills.

Tried to pay bills online, but the internet kept going down.

I kept falling asleep because of the pills, so I went upstairs and slept the rest of the day!

I woke up around 4PM.

Hubby got home late because he worked OT, then he went to the Post Falls shop to work.

We ate dinner. I had a salad. Then we went to bed.


Got up and hubby fed the dogs eggs.

We took the dogs for a walk at the Frisbee Golf area. The sun was shining and it was warm out.

Hubby got an egg nog latte this morning. Stopped to dump the garbage before walking dogs.

We drove back home. Unloaded dogs.

Hubby went down to the shop to work.

I stayed home and worked.

Hubby came back at 3PM to pick me up so we could take the Harleys to the dealership for winter storage. But hubby did not want to store them there. He will bring his bike home and leave it in the garage.

So we took KR to Anthony's. It was the WORST RESTAURANT EVER.

The portions are so SMALL. My six scallops for $30 was so expensive, only a side of crappy white rice & some tasteless, bland squash that was not cooked correctly.. The scallops were tiny, burnt on the outside and almost raw on the inside. KR's sushi was burnt on the outside & raw on the inside. Hubby's crab cakes were GREASY. The waiter wrote down our order, but had some other guy bring it out. He would not return to our table to check on us, we had to ask the bus girl to get him over. After complaining and returning the two meals, NOT EVEN ONE of the THREE managers came over to apologize for the awful dinner. Then, THE STUPID WAITER BROUGHT OVER DESSERT MENUS. KR remarked, "Great, I haven't even eaten and you offer the dessert menu?" The waiter ignored her and rushed off. We finally got the bill and left. This place is a dump.

We then drove to Fu-Ki, but they did not have any room left. We drove to Olive Garden and ate there. KR & Hubby ate. I was already full.

Then we took KR home. I was too tired to go inside and take down her Halloween decor. We drove home. I was exhausted.

At home, Hubby took care of the kittens and we went to bed at 10:30.



Hubby woke up extra early at 5AM. We were supposed to sleep late because the clocks were set back 1 hour! But hubby woke up early and went down to the couch. I told him not to turn on the tv because it was still dark & I was sleeping.

Finally got up at 6AM and hubby fed dogs eggs.

Set our clocks back 1 hour.

We cleaned up the cat room. Put Koda outside, Zim taunted the dogs on the steps.

The rest of the kitties just stayed in the room while we cleaned & vacuumed.

I tried to find KR's snowboard boots downstairs & in the trailer, but no luck.

Took the dogs for a walk in the park. Hubby had gotten Egg Nog latte this morning.

We walked in the last campground on the left. It had been raining, but stopped when we walked. Blue skies came out when it cleared later.

Unloaded dogs at home. Hubby got busy power washing the deck. The slime on the wood was horrible and I was falling down.

Hubby had to go get gasoline because he ran out. He came back and finished at 1:30PM.

We left to go into CDA after hubby changed his wet clothes.

Picked up hubby's Dually at his work, then drove over to Walmart.

Stopped at Walmart to get a file cabinet, but they did not have a 4-drawer. So we did grocery shopping instead. I got blue Xmas lights.

We checked out and I was exhausted. We drove home.

Unloaded groceries at home.

Watched recordings of Stan Against Evil (I LOVE THIS SHOW), Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (I LOVE THIS SHOW) and the stupid, but everlasting The Walking Dead (WHY doesn't somebody put a bullet in Negan's head?)

Went to bed at 10:30 after early News.

No comments: