Monday, November 07, 2016

WASHING MACHINE DIED

MONDAY
11-7-2016

Hubby was really tired and tried so sleep in when the alarm rang at 6AM. It was already bright as the sun had come up.

Wilson had already crept into bed with us in the middle of the night. I had gone potty while hubby pulled him up on the bed.

We came downstairs and dressed.

I started laundry and dishes right away.

Gave goodbye hugs with the dogs. Hubby left for work.

I went downstairs to clean up the kitties & feed them. Momma Koda Kat ran outside for a while.

Took down the Halloween lights and put up the blue Xmas tree lights that I had purchased yesterday.

At Noon with a load of towels in the washing machine, it finally "shit the bed". There is water all over the floor, but I don't know the extent of the damage because the washing machine is too heavy to move.

I contacted hubby and instead of paying the $295 service fee, we are going to buy a new one because they are only $599 on sale.

Started baking in the afternoon. Made Bacon Stuffing roll ups and Sausage & Cream Cheese roll ups.

I scheduled my MBLEX test for Dec 8. Very excited now.

It was overcast and slightly cold today.

No comments: