Wednesday, November 02, 2016

STAY AT HOME

WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 2 2016

Got up at 6:30 with hubby; helped to put Bud's brace on his leg.

By 7:30, I had already done laundry and put in a load of dishes.

Gave the dogs their ham. Gave Bud a couple painkiller pills.

Went downstairs to clean up the cats & give them breakfast. Let Koda kitty outside for a while.

The sun started shining today!

I had to return the boots that I got from Zappos last night. They are 2 sizes too small. They are cute, tho.

The purse that I got from Fossil is ok. I am not really fond of it.

Activated Hubby's phone accidentally so his phone that he has does not work now! Whoops. I called him on his work # and told him. Asked if he wanted me to bring his other phone to him.

He is working late tonight.

I vacuumed the upstairs and cleaned out the vacuum.

Hubby got home at 9PM.

We watched You're The Worst. He ate leftovers.

We went to bed at 10:30 after the early news.



No comments: