Friday, April 12, 2013

Week END Update

THURSDAY

Ben woke up again at sunrise around 5AM. I plodded into bed with Maggie. Hubby rolled over and put his arm around Ben thinking it was me! LOL He was surprised.

Got up and made latte & warmed burrito in oven. Made eggs for dogs.

Went out and fed the deer.

dogs on deck

Did laundry & dishes.

Polished my poor little fingernails with Nail Envy. Hoping that this is going to make them strong & long. Just too bad that I did not get a proper manicure.

Vacuumed and cleaned up after dogs.

Picked up poo.

 Wild flowers in the back yard
 More beautiful wild flowers

Cool today.

Hubby came home and went down to shop to work. Bud, Maggie and I went down to see him around 6:30 when some people came to pick up a boat. We greeted them and the lady was holding their Shih Tzu.

Got the mail and came back home.

Hubby got home around 10:00, watched Hannibal with me and fell asleep on the couch. 


FRIDAY

Got up again when Ben woke up and stretched. Then I made latte & burrito again for hubby. He went to work early because he had to drop off rear end at CN Diesel.

Did laundry & dishes. Made another latte for me.

Fed deer.


No comments: