Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Progress on Bug Out Bag

TUESDAY

Made breakfast burrito for hubby & latte. Then made eggs for dogs.

Hubby had to take a truck into CN Diesel and collect his Dodge, so he left early.

I collected some of the stuff for the bug-out bag. For hubby's birthday present, I ordered him a Zippo lighter for the Bug Out Bag. BOB. Hope it gets here in time for his b-day.

Also did 2 hours on my elliptical.

Hubby came home and ate dinner. Then went down to the shop for 1 hour.

Later in the day, I started to ache everywhere. Body aches and pains like I am coming down with the flu. Went to bed early at 9:00.


WEDNESDAY

I slept in late and hubby left. Got up to make eggs for dogs. I still hurt all over.

Think I will try ordering a couple things online for the Bug Out Bag.

I already have:


1/ Walkie Talkies

2/ Documentation & Vaccinations for all Dogs

3/ Blast Match Firestarter

4/ One pair Doggles (for Lil Bit)

 5/ Both of us have Leathermen tools on our keychains

6/ Emergency Fund Money

7/ Silver coins


No comments: