Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Weekend!

SATURDAY

We slept in late (8:00AM!) and Ben forced me out of bed at 6:00 so I went in the spare room to sleep with Maggie. I was absolutely dead to the world until Lil Bit jumped off the other bed and came in to beg to sleep with us.

At 6:00AM, it had been raining really hard, so I thought we would not be able to walk.

So I got up and made egg sandwich & latte for hubby. I warned him not to drop this one like he had the day before!

The rain cleared up somewhat and we got the dogs ready to go for a walk at the park. I quickly made Banana Bread and stuck it in the oven.

We took a new trail at the park because there was nobody else walking for fear of rain. The dogs LOVED the new walk. So many new smells! Hubby thought we were getting lost on the trails, but we got back to the truck ok.

When we returned to the house, I quickly took the bread out of the oven & sliced it so that hubby could take it down to the shop for the guys to snack on.

I almost made the Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast. Put Cheese, Eggs, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sausage & Hash Browns in slow cooker. At 7:30 tonight it should be done. It smells SO good.

Picked up dog poo outside in between hailing. Rain and hail today. Very cold outside.

Hubby has a dentist appointment at 4:00 in Post Falls so he should be leaving around 3:30.




No comments: