Friday, April 05, 2013

Hair Day (Again)

FRIDAY

Made latte & egg sandwich for hubby. Drove him down to the shop in the Dodge so that he could take a car into work for people to pick up. When he loaded his stuff into the car, he dropped his latte on the ground. Bad.

Did laundry & dishes.

Fed the deer.

I am going to get my nails & hair done today. Decided that my nails don't  have any fungus on them, they are just severely damaged from all the time with product on them. So I want to try the gel polish to see if they get stronger from that.

At 10:30, Bud & Ben & Bit were loaded up in the truck and went with me to wait at my appointments. It is still fairly cool here, rain clouds overhead & raining. So they will be perfectly fine in the truck waiting with windows partially down. I always park in the back of the parking lot so they will take naps & be fine. During my appointment, I will go out and check on them to make sure they are OK and I leave water for them.

My appointment with Rhonda is at 11:00 and I get my nails covered in red gel polish. Very nice. They no longer hurt as much.

At 11:30, Carol is just finishing up with somebody and then it is my turn. She highlights my hair very nicely. Does quite a good job. At 1:30 I am already done.

We drive over to McDonalds to get burgers for the dogs.

Then home where I give them their treats.

Hubby comes home at 5:45 as he worked overtime.

He goes down to the shop to work.

I go to bed at 12:00. Hubby comes home at 2:00 in the morning. A late night.

No comments: