Friday, April 19, 2013

rainy days

FRIDAY

It was cold and rained all day today.  I fell asleep in front of the fireplace.

Around 2:00, it quit raining for a while & the sun came out so the dogs and I went out to pick up poo. I had an attack of bad tummy. Stepped in poo and had to wash my whole outfit. Yuck.

Hubby came home early as he had started work at 7:30 this morning. He talked to us for a while, then went down to the shop, taking Isabelle with him.

Around 6:00, Nanook came over and the dogs started barking again. Wish they would learn to keep their dog at home, or on a leash. Maybe a fence?

Ben started digging under the fence outside and I had to yell at him, made him come inside.

Maggie stays inside on rainy days


Lil Bit likes to sit outside when it rains. He has rain proof fur.

Lil Bit between the beds, not ON the beds


I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins so that hubby can take something with him tomorrow morning for Joe Jr's Grand Opening at his new shop in Rathdrum.

It started raining HEAVILY  around 9:00PM.


No comments: