Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Getting Warmer

WEDNESDAY

Hump day is here and it is getting warmer every day. This morning it was 46 when we got up.

I made sandwich & latte for hubby, gave leftover eggs to dogs. They took a nap for an hour.

Went out to pick up poo later.

Around 2:00, I got ready to leave. Took Bed & Bud with me in the Dodge.

We picked up McDonalds burgers before we went to my appointment.

Got my nails taken off and finished around 3:00. Rhonda did my toenails with gel polish that looked to be pretty strong.

Then hubby called me and asked me to come pick him up. He had locked his keys in the Excursion. We drove over to Frontier to pick him up. The guys coming out of work thought that we had a puppy. We told him Ben WAS a puppy and he is only 6 months old! Ben is a big dog!

Stopped at Walmart to pick up a couple things we forgot from yesterday. Tried to find a checkout and ALL the self-checkout lines were full. Some lady was having lots of trouble when just buying ONE watermelon. Some other lady dropped her milk and had a complete meltdown. Another couple had to have the cashier run their card because they were having problems. Hubby was going to scream. So I took off down the checkout lanes to find another line. I finally got right into the 10 items or less line and nobody else was there. I paid for everything & had everything in the bag by the time hubby walked up behind me.

We drove home and hubby went down to work at shop until 11PM.


No comments: