Saturday, April 13, 2013

FRIDAY HAIRDAY & SATURDAY SNOW

FRIDAY


Made hubby latte & warmed a burrito for him. He went to work early because he had to drop off rear end at CN Diesel.

Cooked eggs for dogs. Cleaned up house, did dishes & laundry. Fed deer.

At 11:30, took Bud & Ben with me to pick up KRN at the Post Falls Les Schwab.

Beebo was really hyper & excited. KRN left Matt's truck at the tire center so they could put on his new tires. Then we drove to the CDA dog park to walk dogs. Bud got into a couple fights, and even tried to menace a young puppy along with Ben. This is not like Bud. He is usually easy-going.

I saw a former co-worker from the NOMC there at the park. But for the life of me, I can't remember her name! (Her name was Shelley; only took me a week to remember!)

Then hubby came to test drive the FMF because it felt like the brake was on while driving it. He said that the tire was low on air and the ABS system kicks in. So we went to the CDA Les Schwab and had them fill the tires with air. Then over to Costco for gasoline. By that time, KRN's hair girl had called and said she finished an hour early if KRN wanted to come early!

We drove downtown and parked right in front of the studio (2 hour free parking). KRN started to get her hair done. I waited. Then later, I walked dogs. Ben was walked first and we ran into a guy that really petted him & remarked how beautiful he was. Then I walked Bud and finally Beebo. Hearing sirens coming from quite a distance, I mentioned to Bravo that they might be going to a fire, maybe we could see firetrucks! Beebo was quite excited about that! While on Coeur d'Alene Street, we saw an SUV that went flying by us speeding about 50 in a 25 zone. He blew threw a red street light & a stop sign. Then turned on 1st & Coeur d'Alene Street almost hitting an older man that was parking his truck. The older man pointed to where the SUV had turned when the two CDA police and Kootenai Sheriff police cars when by us. I was standing with my mouth agape and didn't even think of getting out my cell phone and videoing it! DUMB. I could have had an exclusive to give to the news channels.

KRN finally got done with her hair and we left. Stopped at Wendy's to get cheeseburgers for the dogs & a snack for KRN. Then I dropped her off at Les Schwab again to pick up Matt's truck.

I drove home. Hubby was at Costco returning stupid cookware & getting groceries. He finally got home at 5:45.

Puppies were happy to see me home. Bit kissed me and Maggie kept bumping me and trying to hug me!

 Deer
 More Deer

Hubby did not want to go to shop, so he napped for a while on the couch after making himself dinner and we watched the Archer season finale.



SATURDAY

Hubby slept in until 8:00 when Isabelle got up and had to pee. I got up and let her out. It was unusual for her to go out so early because she usually waits until after hubby leaves in the morning to go outside.

I made latte for hubby & warmed him a burrito. Then made eggs for dogs. And then I baked Blueberry & Raspberry muffins for the guys at the shop today. Only Lane came in today. Then Bruce S was down at shop with hubby when I went to get mail. #3 is on Hawaii vacation and Tim is working at his "real" job.

Muffins


Hubby and I went to pick up a truck at CN Diesel; hubby drove the Dodge down. We took Ben, Bud & Isabelle with us. The dogs really had no room in the back seat & were very uncomfortable riding there. We stopped at Rathdrum Stein's grocery so that I could get milk for hubby's lattes & bones for the dogs.

We came home with hubby driving the truck & me driving the Dodge with dogs.

After we got home, I picked up poo in the back yard with dogs.

 Maggie in the sun on the deck
 Maggie relaxes

I made pizza for guys at shop and later made Brownies.

It started snowing. Very cold today. And windy.




No comments: