Friday, April 26, 2013

GROOMING DAY FOR DOGS & FRIDAY SWEAT

THURSDAY

At the first of the month of April, I had called to schedule a hair appointment & a dog grooming appointment for all the dogs, knowing that Apryl's is usually scheduled far out in advance. Thinking that this would be an ideal situation, where I dropped the dogs off and they were somewhere safe while I sat getting "prettied up". However, the hair stylist had the salon call 1 day before my appointment and advise that she was sick and I needed to reschedule. Very upsetting. But what are you going to do?

So I rescheduled and fortunately hubby took 2 days off for his birthday Monday and Tuesday. He can watch the dogs while I get my hair done.

And I could not reschedule the dogs. They needed baths & Apryl expected me the next day.

After making hubby a latte & breakfast burrito and eggs for the dogs, I got cleaned up and took Ben, Bud, Lil Bit & Maggie to the groomers at 9:30.

Then hubby called and wanted to meet. I drove to Shopko for a quick shopping. Got a huge star, patriotic welcome mat & dish towels.

Hubby's work day. He gets to work in this beautiful area.
 view of cda lake
 frontier truck on road


Met hubby at car wash and washed FMF. Car wash sucked. Did not look like it was cleaned at all. Then we drove to Horizon Credit Union to change our pin codes on cards. Teller could not do it. Said needed to do it at ATM with current pin codes. She had computer mail pin codes out to us again.
Bank was having concrete truck pour concrete thru window; new upgrade to bank.

Parted ways with hubby. I went back to Shopko. Then picked up burgers at Wendy's for dogs. Then stopped at Rathdrum Grocery for cake order.

Need to remember to pick up cake at 11:30 on Saturday.

Came home. Gave burger to Isabelle. Did laundry & dishes. Made beds. Cleaned up dog poo.

Went to pick up doggies at 3:00. Met hubby at Costco for a quick kiss at 3:30. Then drove home with puppies. They were all clean, soft & smelled extra good.

At home, gave burgers to doggies. Did 2 hours on the elliptical.

Hubby came home late because he had to haul a skidsteer for Kevin R. I hate Kevin R. He is a flake. Kevin always expects hubby to help him. It is honestly making hubby more stressed out. I wish Kevin would be more sensitive. He is 1/2 hubby's age and has NO clue at all.

FRIDAY

Made hubby's burrito & latte. I found his old burritos in the garbage, so I threw the rest of them away as he must not be eating them. I will go back to making him an egg sandwich instead. Made eggs for the dogs & they ate them up right away!

Then hubby left for work with the Excursion. He said that he was still moving furniture into the "Frontier Hospitality Room" at the RV Show this weekend at the Fairgrounds. They had wanted him to work there on Sunday or Saturday but I threw a fit because it his birthday weekend and he took off Monday & Tuesday so that he could get out of town & have a 4 day weekend.

It was very warm today. Reached up to 70 degrees after all this cold, it felt good. We need to install the swamp cooler ASAP. Dogs are alternating sleeping in the sun, and coming inside in the laundry room on the cool tile or in front of the fans I have going in the house.

Lots of stink bugs everywhere. I vacuumed the problem area that the carpenter ants are eating and pulled up the board. They have gotten into the baseboard & we will have to fix that this weekend.

Did laundry. Washed Isabelle's bedding. Vacuumed. Exercised 2 hours on the elliptical.

Maggie is farting SO very badly. She was farting badly yesterday & the day before. I think it is time to change their food. When I pick up their poo, a lot of it is a little bit too soft & runny.









No comments: