Thursday, April 04, 2013

Cooler ToDaY

THURSDAY

Hubby got up extra early and took the Dodge into work so that he could meet the guy to unlock the Excursion as he had locked his keys in it last night.

I made egg sandwich & latte for him. Shared the leftover eggs with the dogs.

My fingernails hurt SO bad. So I texted Rhonda first thing this morning to find out if she had time for me to do Gel polish on my nails. The Gel might help retain my nails from chipping, cracking & breaking while they heal.

I picked up dog poo in the backyard and refilled the water barrel again. It is not retaining water and we might have to replace it. Boo.

Then I got the hose and put it in the upper pond to clean out the water. Bud had tried drinking out of the lower pond yesterday and I had to yell at him. The water was dirty.

By 2:00 it got lots cooler & started to rain.

Got my new cookware today, but it looks more cheaply made than the Kirkland brand. WTF? No quality out of China anymore.

Also got my perfume from Lancome & various samples from them delivered by Fed Ex.

The neighbors are over across the street with Andy and his backhoe. They have been digging all day. Hubby joked that they are probably burying the dead horses that the cowboys left there when they moved out!

Started raining around 3:00PM.

*I actually observed that they are BURYING all the horse poo that was left in a pile when the cowboys moved out.

Lane H came to work on picking up branches & pinecones. It was raining severely when he came at 4:00PM and worked until 7:00PM. He also bundled up all the extension cords in the garage.

Hubby came home at 5:15PM and went down to work at shop until 10:00PM. We tried to watch Archer, but he fell asleep.







No comments: